Friday, May 21, 2010

How to get Free ACSM Sample Test Questions!

I found a great link to where you can get a couple of free sample ACSM CPT test questions.  This is a teaser to get you to buy a bigger package.  However, all I did was use the samples to practice and I never bought the real package.  Here's the link:

ACSM 010-111: ACSM certified Personal Trainer Exam



You will have to give them your email address and set you password...and bamm!  You get free access to their sample practice questions.


Here's another site with free samples:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/16963157/ACSM-Practice-Tests-and-Exam


My gift to you!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chris,

    Could you please explain? I do get marketing emails from them once in a while, but I've never had any problems arise out of giving them my email. So, why a curse?

    AG

    ReplyDelete